Friday, March 11, 2016

Untold Dream : dark ghost (re-post)


Last night i had a dream...
At first it was a nice dream... but then turn to a horror dream...
This is what i remember about my dream...

In that dream i think i have a sister, it was in the middle of the night and she was sick. I needed to take her to hospital so i asked some woman to call his boyfriend, "He definitely will come." i said to her. "I'll wait you there." (Okay, why would i wait them in the hospital when they were still not in the hospital yet? That was weird.)

Then go to some place in the heavy rain... I have a lot things that run in my mind. Sad, anger, confused... then i remember something... my past... then some guy hold my hand... I felt nostalgic with the feeling of him holding my hand... i felt so familiar like i've known him before. But who was he? I couldn't remember.

I thought he felt the same thing as mine because he smile at me. And then i hold his hand with my all my finger... I felt comfort... I felt like so happy... Like the  happiness filling me with energy.

I was walking in the street the guy is walk behind me... i was kind of mad with the guy then, suddenly my sister's boyfriend called me from his red car.. he was with a girl... the girl tried to act flirty... i gave her "i don't care" glance... i believe he still love my sister... we talk for some time... the guy behind me look a bit jealous... i guess...

But the i was at some house... The owners of the house was talking behind me that there's a ghost in their house... They want me to see the ghost... They wonder why i couldn't see the ghost.

In the college there was some task, my friend and i was late so we couldn't do, but the teacher said we could do that and gave him the result at 1 pm but somehow i forgot.

I went to some park instead... they were playing in the water-boom... i asked my friend to go to the planetarium that i've been there before (in another dream) but somehow the planetarium was turn into some ghost house... we went inside... it was so dark and the ghost was fake... but suddenly there was a tragedy... the real ghost appear...

Then i was taken to the past when my friend and i recorded some bad guy who use the ghost to do some bad things... we recorded it with my friend's phone... There was a real ghost that recorded but i can't remember... when we meet the ghost we run and run and run...

I thing my friend was touched by the ghost... everyone who is touched will be sick... and finally die... i need to do something... i need to see the record... then i remember some guy who catch ghost and put it in bottle... i need to put the ghost in the bottle... everyone was so scared of the record... but i need to do this...

Then i wake up...

What the~ what kind of dream is that... sigh...

Maybe the boy appear because i'm having difficult time... and the ghost is represented my problem... maybe...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Seira Writing Zone | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com