Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Marina The Mermaid

Hiiiiii!!!

This time i've been officially being a line creator (market) lol.
Marina The Mermaid is on the sale!! This is not only my first theme i've uploaded on line creator market but also my first digital arts i've made using a drawing tablet. Yeay!
I wish more of you like it and of course download it to your Line Themes Collection.

The feeling of making something that people may like it or even use it is really awesome. It makes me want to produce some more. I love drawing. Yeay! Thanks to Line Creator Market. I love you too <3

You can review this theme below through comment box. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Seira Writing Zone | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com