Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Untold Stories : Catching Memory

(Image:Florian Löbermann/Westend61/Corbis)
When i saw your back was getting further away from my sight i know i had gone my only light in this dark life. If people say love can make you blind. I've been blinded by your love. If people say love can lead you to your death. My soul has been dying since my love left me. If this love has leaving my heart then what's left for me but hate.

When i'm struggling with this suffer i wonder what are you doing on the other side. When i'm catching my memories out of you i wonder if you have already forget me there.

I met my loneliness here, on the edge of my sanity longing for your existence beside me. I pray to God but i sell my soul to the demon in the deepest sadness.

It feels like yesterday that i had your touch, you scent, your kindness. Could i forget that after years? Just like my favorite stories when the princess finally met her prince, I started to imagine. I started to connected my memories of you to my wish and create the untold story that never come true.

I realize only love cannot make one wish come true. But i also realize that only love can give one a life. What's so special about it is we could never control it.

Here i stand in front of the mirror, looking into the sad eyes stare at me with empty light. How long since i have been becoming like this?

I realize there're only two choices... Let it go or Let it stay. There is no reset button in my head and there is no delete feature to my memories but i need to swear to my future that i will never catch memories of you again, anymore.

If i choose to live i need to leave you there, in the corner of my mind, waiting to heal. If i choose to die i just have to do nothing and keep catching memories of you and drawn in it till i have my last breath.

But i heard a sound... i listen to that sound... "you don't deserve it". So, i choose to live. My life cannot just ending like this. My life have more story lines to be followed. I can't be ended by you. It will not be ended by sadness. Everyone deserve a happy ending. But that happy ending needs to be earned. Will i earn it? Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Seira Writing Zone | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com