Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Untold Stories : Yoona

(image source : http://favim.com/image/3813402/)

When i was a kid i was adopted by a very kind family because some of situation. In that family i met a kind brother who is older 4 years than me. His name is Haneul. For me who always shuted my self out, Haneul always asked me to join him with his friends to play around the village. Even all his friend felt that a little girl like me doesn’t match their requirement to do games with them, Haneul always compel that i should join. He knew i did not have any friend back then so he offered me his friends.

One day they made me cry and said that i was too weak to be with them. Haneul was very angry. I was happy that Haneul choosed to play with me instead of his friends but then i realised that this was wrong. Somehow i could see his eyes longing to his friends. I felt like making him stuck in my prison. I didn’t want him to be suffer on my behalf so I decided not to pitty my self.

I told my father about this. “I wanna be strong, father. So, i can play with Haneul and his friends again. So he won’t be lonely again...” i said to him.

He stared at me and smile gently. “Come with me.”

From that day i always followed my father to the city. Leaving Haneul so he had time to play with his friends again. In the city my father actquainted me to his friends, Frank. Uncle Frank is a martial arts athlete. Well, father said that when they were kids, uncle Frank was more like street fighter, in other words, he is an ex-gangster. Twice a week uncle Frank taught me martial arts. The rest of the day I often visit the library to borrow some books.

Those activities goes on for over a year. When I was seven I did master high school lessons. My father asked me if I want to continue my study in the city but I said no. I choose to be with Haneul and play with his friends. Besides, I made a couple of friends to here. I grew to a very strong character contrary with Haneul. In front of people I choose not to speak that much but in front of people close to me I could change to a very noisy dictator.

Father said that I have similar personality as my mother and Haneul is more like him. Though I know that we are not connected by blood I really feel like they are my real family and I always wish that I they are.

My mother took control of all the family member to every decision and rule whereas my father is the one who gave approval (under my mother control). Just like her no one could said no to my words. I always explain in a complete science language and very stubborn. In contrast, Haneul become a gentle guy like my father. He also started to join a band. I should admit that he has a very good voice. And I bet no one would argue.

Time went by so quickly till I did not realize that my happy life with Haneul’s family would come to an end in a blink of eyes.

One day Haneul told father and mother that to make a very popular band in the city is his dream now. And after he finish his high school he wanted to go out of the village and study in a big city while making a band.

Nor I and Haneul did not expect that our parents would reject it. They said that it’s ok to study outside the village but not the band. But Haneul kept saying that nothing else he wants but to make his own band. And I know that it’s the only thing he loves and he had a great potential to do so. Father and mother still said no. That was the first time i saw Haneul so mad and saw some sad glance in father’s eyes. That glance was shown to me for a second.

For the next couple of days in some winter morning father and mother was asked to go to the city due to some important circumstance. I didn’t even realize that that would be the last time I could see them. They said that the car was crushed because the road is slippery. Our parents could not survived.
Haneul was shaken badly. He felt so guilty because the last time he saw father he was still angry to him. He could not apologize now.

Then, under the starry sky I told him that he shouldn’t blame himself. The truth is the night before the accident, father told me everything I need to know. And I would tell Haneul things he need to know now.

“Haneul… Actually, father was just worry about you. I heard that he once a popular Idol too but someone spread bad rumor about him and people start to believe. Father’s life was ruin by the bad rumor and he chose to leave his idol life and moved here. This is where he met mother. He said that maybe he should not to push his decision to you too and will tell you that after he back from the city. But apparently he can’t… so, I will tell you that… he really loves you Haneul. Father, mother, and me too. We never even stop to love you…”

Haneul and I cried all night long that time…. I felt sorry not to tell him everything. How could I told him that the real reason why father cannot let him go is because of me?

Haneul kept his mind to go to the city. But I couldn’t go with him. I said to Haneul that I will take care of the farm with uncle Frank. So this is where I, once again, separated with my only one family.


Note : If you want me to continue this stories please comment, thanks ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Seira Writing Zone | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com