Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ghost story

This is my first ghost story.
Source : my dream

There's a kid, little girl cold sara, she just moved to a village which full of huge stone all the way. And there's this one stone. She dream alot about that stone. And the next day she met her first friend, Rama. They played quiet often. One day he asked her to go out with her at the stones place called wood stone. He led the way. . . then they arrive at a corner which
rounded by very huge stone. "Why are we here?" Asked sara.
Then Rama looked at her with shiny eyes. "We're here!".
"Where?" Sara seemed confused.
"This is the most wonderful place to play, Sara."
"Just like wonderland?"
"Yea, just like Wonderland i'm talking about."
"But, there's just stone everywhere."
"Easy, because we're in the most wonderful place you can called one of your friend to come along. Then the three of us can play forever."
"You are my only friend, Rama."
"You must have a friend beside me, right?"
"Well, i just meet this girl few days ago. She asked me not to go to the wood. I dont know if we're friend yet."
"That's fine. just called her name. And she will come to see that there's nothing bad in the wood."
"Yeah. You're right!"
"Call her name Sara, call her name..."
Sara nod. But when she tried to say the name, a voice come from behind.
"Dont listen what he said!" Yera yelled. "Dont say any name or you will regret it."
"But why."
"I know the truth. I know who he is, and his sister Sabrti. If you want call a name. Call Sabrti."
Sara looked at Rama. "You never told me you have a sister."
"Im just want to tell you, Sara. My sister is a shy girl."
"He lie!! Call her, Sara. You will understand."
"Dont..."
"You lie?"
"I dont."
"Then i will call her name."
"No, i will call her my self"
Sara stepped back.
"Call her Sara!"
"Dont you ever try to call my sister." Rama eyes become red.
"Sabrti."
A strong wind come. Yera moved to protect Sara from Rama anger.
"What's going on here?" Sara asked in panic.
"Stay behind me." Yera told her.
A form come clearer and clearer beside Rama. It transform to a little girl who really alike Rama. Her face was really pale and pain.
"It's her." Yera told Sara. "His dead sister."
"Dead?"
"Rama and Sabrti is not a human. They've dead a long time ago."
"What... How could..."
"I'll tell you if i can save you." Yera stepped forward.
"Stone of the stone. Stone that block the wind. Stone that stand and strong. Stone that have tortured with blood. Splash splash splash. Their pure blood have become black. Splash splash splash their pure blood have became tainted. Splash splash splash. Their poor blood have become pain for their soul."
Rama and his sister start yelling in fear and anger. That's the scariest voice ever for Sara. The stone start scratching by the invisible wind, and it's bleeding.
What's going on, Sara's mind going around.
"Stone of the stone..." Yera kept going. "Free their soul. Free their blood. Free their curse."
The wind getting noisy and strong. But the voice was like sinking.
"Free them from their vengeance..."
The wind be more and more calmed. their voice disappear into the air, as well as their body.
"I did it..."
"You did what?"
"I freed them."
"You made them disappear.
"I saved our life."
"I still dont understand."
"If i just too late for a second. We're dead."
"We?"
"I know you will say my name. And when you do that he will say his sister name. And they will take us... into their world. And we can never come back. Like the others. Thanks to you."
"Hey, I dont even know he is a ghost."
"Right. Let's go back before dark."
"What about the stone?"
"It'll be okay by the morning. Let's go."
"You have to tell me about the others."
"As soon as we get home."

Continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Seira Writing Zone | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com